Rental on site 30 minutes
RATES PER PERSON
|Adult prices (14 years and more)||6 €|
|Children’s rates (- 14 years)||3 €|
Simple and funny family walk on the water at the Vindelle base. Come and enjoy 30 minutes of tranquility on the Charente River to take your first steps in the activity. In addition, enjoy the panorama and the freshness of the Charente near the swimming area of Vindelle.
Last departure from the base at 6.15 p.m.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATS
|Canadia – 3-seater canoe for adults or 4-seater with 2 children under 10 years old|
|Tanargue – Canoe 2 adult seater or 3 seater with 1 child under 10 years old|
|Taiki – 1-seater kayak|
|Stand Up Paddle – 1 place|
|Pedalo 2 + 2 – 2 adults places + 2 children places over 8 years old|
|Pedalo 6 – 6 places|
If you have difficulty choosing your boat(s). Call us, we will advise you best and register your reservation.
If you cannot choose a boat or a time slot, we have no more boats available at that time.
Our prices include:
- The rental of the adapted boat
- The provision of practical and safety equipment adapted and to your size (vests, paddles, can).
- A map of your route
- Insurance for practice
- Transportation by vehicle when it is necessary (in case of heavy traffic we may ask you to use your vehicle)
THE CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE
Reminder of some safety and good conduct rules:
- Know how to swim and immerse yourself, wear your waistcoat and closed shoes
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Be aware of your physical abilities when choosing the route
- Use the accesses to the river indicated and developed.
- Respect private property
- Respect residents, fishermen and other users
- Do not damage dams and banks
- Respect Fauna and Flora
- Respect meeting times
- Plan what to hydrate, eat and protect yourself from the weather conditions (cap, sunscreen …)