Reservation only by phone for reasons of organisation of the minibus shuttles.
Call us at 0768165685.
RATES PER PERSON
|Adult prices (14 years and more)||24 €|
|Children’s rates (- 14 years)||16 €|
Nice, calm and exotic canoe-kayak excursion from Vars to Vindelle. Come and enjoy a peaceful day on the Charente. On the main arm as on the small secondary arms, discover the mills, observe the Fauna and the Flora which borders the River. On our longest route, stop at Marsac for a picnic with family or friends. Continue your walk to finally return to the base of Vindelle.
Last departure from the base at 12 p.m.
DESCRIPTION OF THE BOATS
|Canadia – 3-seater canoe for adults or 4-seater with 2 children under 10 years old|
|Tanargue – Canoe 2 adult seater or 3 seater with 1 child under 10 years old|
|Taiki – 1-seater kayak|
If you have any difficulty choosing your boat(s). Call us, we will give you the best advice and save your reservation.
If you cannot choose a boat or a time slot, we have no more boats available at that time.
Our prices include:
- The rental of the adapted boat
- The provision of practical and safety equipment adapted and to your size (vests, paddles, can).
- A map of your route
- Insurance for practice
- Transportation by vehicle when it is necessary (in case of heavy traffic we may ask you to use your vehicle)
THE CODE OF GOOD PRACTICE
Reminder of some safety and good conduct rules:
- Know how to swim and immerse yourself, wear your waistcoat and closed shoes
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Be aware of your physical abilities when choosing the route
- Use the accesses to the river indicated and developed.
- Respect private property
- Respect residents, fishermen and other users
- Do not damage dams and banks
- Respect Fauna and Flora
- Respect meeting times
- Plan what to hydrate, eat and protect yourself from the weather conditions (cap, sunscreen …)